Level 4/5-7 VIP GROUP COACHING
Level 4-7 VIP Group Program-THE BALANCED GYMNAST® METHOD
This group coaching program is for parents of level 4/5-7 gymnasts who want to:
-Level up performance and increase longevity in the sport while training 15-20+ hours a week
-Use nutrition strategies that work to increase endurance, manage soreness, and prevent injury.
-Learn how to fuel anywhere, anytime and create a healthy relationship with food + body.
For Gymnasts Who Want to Optimize Performance Without the Overwhelm
There’s an easier way to optimize gymnast performance and longevity in the sport besides restrictive diets, more cardio, and expensive supplements.
You will learn exactly how to...
-Build meals and snacks that fuel the gymnast for optimal performance
-Ensure adequate nutrition to prevent underfueling and complications like the Female Athlete Triad or RED-S (Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport)
-Monitor growth/development to ensure proper fueling
-Interpret nutrition-related lab tests and appropriately use supplements as indicated
-Improve energy and focus during long workouts and on competition days
-Optimize Performance Nutrition (pre/intra/post) to prevent injury and enhance recovery
-Develop a healthy relationship with food & body
-Implement proven strategies that actually work and don’t require a crazy amount of time or energy
What's Included in The Balanced Gymnast Method VIP Group Program?
This 3 month group coaching program for level 4-7 gymnasts and parents consists of…
- Lifetime access to The Balanced Gymnast® Method Course and all materials/bonus trainings ($497 value)
- Private Community Group for support throughout
- 6 x live weekly group coaching sessions (3 for gymnasts/parents, 3 for parents only) ($1800 value)
- BONUS: Sept 2022 Back to School Nutrition Workshop
- OPTIONAL Add-On: 45 min 1:1 individual session
Our Winter Cohort Starts Thurs Oct 13th and runs through December 22nd. We meet every other week at 6PM MST/8PM EST (6 Live Sessions).
Session Dates: Thursdays Oct 13, Oct 27, Nov 10, Monday Nov 21 (because of Thanksgiving), Dec 8, Dec 22
Group coaching may be right for you if:
- You need more support and accountability versus doing the 6-week course on your own
- You have a level 4/5-7 gymnast who doesn’t need all the 1:1 work but you need the support on how to best support them. If your gymnast is competing level 4 in the fall and 5/6 in the spring or also training TOPS, this group is for you!
- Group coaching pre-sale starts at $699 pay in full or 4 monthly payments of $180, or 6 monthly payments of $125 for the 3 month group program.
- You can use a FSA/HSA account for the program
Group coaching may not be right for you if:
- You’re just looking for a quick fix or meal plan
- Your gymnast is struggling with food/body issues, disordered eating/eating disorder, or serious medical conditions that need 1:1 support (like type 1 diabetes, multiple food allergies, etc)
- You don’t work well in a group setting
- You have a complicated case or need more personalized support or accountability
- You’re not able to commit to being an active participant in at least 4 of the 6 coaching calls
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
Her meal/snack ideas make it so simple to prepare food for the day, something that I already don’t love doing.
She takes a realistic, scientific approach and yet is able to explain complex nutrition concepts in a way that parents can understand.
She is a “nutrition detective” and able to help tease out nutrition issues related to gymnastics.
She also takes the time to explain how to handle picky eaters and deal with sugar without creating more issues.
Her bonus training on growth assessment allowed us to feel confident we were feeding our gymnast enough to stay healthy.