VIP GROUP COACHING
VIP Group Program-THE BALANCED GYMNAST® METHOD
The next round of Group Coaching starts October 11, 2022
This group coaching program is for parents and level 8-10 gymnasts who want to:
-Level up performance and increase longevity in the sport while training 20-30 hours a week
-Use nutrition strategies that work to increase endurance, manage soreness, and prevent injury.
-Learn how to fuel anywhere, anytime and create a healthy relationship with food + body.
For Gymnasts Who Want to Optimize Performance Without the Overwhelm
There’s an easier way to optimize gymnast performance and longevity in the sport besides restrictive diets, more cardio, and expensive supplements.
You will learn exactly how to...
-Build meals and snacks that fuel the gymnast for optimal performance
-Ensure adequate nutrition to prevent underfueling and complications like the Female Athlete Triad or RED-S (Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport)
-Monitor growth/development to ensure proper fueling
-Interpret nutrition-related lab tests and appropriately use supplements as indicated
-Improve energy and focus during long workouts and on competition days
-Optimize Performance Nutrition (pre/intra/post) to prevent injury and enhance recovery
-Develop a healthy relationship with food & body
-Implement proven strategies that actually work and don’t require a crazy amount of time or energy
What's Included in The Balanced Gymnast Method VIP Group Program?
This 3 month group coaching program for level 8-10 gymnasts and parents consists of…
- 1 x 60-minute private 1-on-1 session with me ($350 value)
- 1 x 45-minute private 1-on-1 lab, growth chart, fueling strategy review session ($250 value)
- Private Community Group for support throughout
- Lifetime access to The Balanced Gymnast® Method Course and all materials/bonus trainings ($497 value)
- BONUS August Gymnast Cooking class (8/13, $197 value)
- 6 x live weekly group coaching sessions (3 for gymnasts/parents, 3 for parents only) ($1800 value)
Calls 1-3: Gymnasts and Parents (basics of fueling, performance nutrition, food freedom)–gymnast participation is optional
Calls 4-6: Parents Only (injuries, labs, growth/development, helping your gymnast have a healthy relationship with food + body)
Tentative Dates: Tuesdays at 6PM MST/8PM EST: 7/26, 8/9, 8/23, 9/6, 9/20, 10/4
The program will run July 26th through October 4th, 2022.
Virtual 1:1 sessions must be used within the 3 month group program, additional follow up sessions can be added on as needed.
Group coaching may be right for you if:
- You want a more affordable option versus working one-on-one
- You need more support and accountability versus doing the 6-week course on your own
- You have a younger level 8-10 gymnast who doesn’t need all the 1:1 work but you need the support on how to best support them
- Group coaching starts at $999 pay in full or 4 monthly payments of $260 (Deposit, August, September, October) or 6 monthly payments of $175 for the 3 month group program.
- There is a chance your health insurance (BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, UHC) could cover part (~30%) of this cost for the 2, 1:1 sessions but we ask you be able to commit to the full cash price in the event insurance doesn’t cover (which we won’t know until after sessions are billed and processed weeks later).
Group coaching may not be right for you if:
- You’re just looking for a quick fix or meal plan
- Your gymnast is struggling with food/body issues, disordered eating/eating disorder, or serious medical conditions that need 1:1 support (like type 1 diabetes, multiple food allergies, etc)
- You don’t work well in a group setting
- You have a complicated case or need more personalized support or accountability
- You’re not able to commit to being an active participant in at least 4 of the 6 coaching calls
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING
Her meal/snack ideas make it so simple to prepare food for the day, something that I already don’t love doing.
We’ve been working with Christina for a few months after we found her through a FB group when I posted about all my gymnast’s health issues. To say she has been amazing is an understatement. We still have some things to work through but Christina is a wealth of knowledge and her meetings with my daughter have been therapeutic in so many ways. I am an RN, who also has an undergraduate degree in nutrition and was still completely blindsided by my daughters nutritional needs. If your child is struggling with stamina, or really any physical / mental issues it would be worthwhile to chat with Christina.
HERE´S HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
APPLY FOR The Balanced Gymnast® Method VIP Group Coaching Program
Please fill out the brief application form to provide me with more details before we schedule our discovery call if you and your gymnast are a good fit for the program (level, goals, etc).
WE’LL MAKE SURE IT’S A GOOD FIT!
We’ll email or hop on brief phone call as needed to make sure you and your gymnast are a good fit for the program!