There’s a big difference between what we call Normal Nutrition versus Performance Nutrition for the gymnast. Both are of equal importance for optimal performance, recovery, and longevity in the sport.
Unfortunately, most high-level gymnasts never learn how to incorporate both, and this is a huge reason gymnasts often face serious injuries or don’t reach their big goals and dreams.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What “normal nutrition” is and why gymnast often struggle with this
- Why gymnasts need to have a Performance Nutrition Strategy
- Why “just eat healthy” doesn’t guarantee performance (and is super problematic if you have a selective eater)
Link & Resources
- Blog: What should a gymnast weigh
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Check out our online program for parents, The Balanced Gymnast® Method through this free training
- Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching for High Level Gymnasts