As a former gymnast, I love gymnastics with all my heart, but I developed some really strange behaviors and habits with food + my body during the sport. It took a long time to unlearn these.
Ultimately, these struggles ended my gymnastics career. Your (or your gymnast’s) story doesn’t have to end like that.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why #dietculture runs rampant in gymnastics culture.
- The top 9 things I wish I’d known as a gymnast that would have likely given my career a much happier ending.
- When to get help if your gymnast is struggling with nutrition (hint it’s sooner than you think).
Link & Resources
- Blog: 9 Things I Wish I’d Known as a Gymnast
- Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching for High-Level Gymnasts
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Group coaching now enrolling for levels 4-7 and 8-10 cohorts