Competition season has begun! Whether it’s mock or in-house meets, or real competitions, gymnasts are testing the waters and seeing how their summer and preseason training is paying off.
When it comes to nutrition, it’s essential to take a proactive rather than reactive approach. Especially during season. We have to remember to keep the long game in mind and make sure what we’re doing right now is paving the foundation for where our athletes want to be in March, April, or May.
Is your gymnast making one of these 4 mistakes when it comes to fueling during this competition season?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Exactly what’s at stake when your gymnast skips breakfast
- Why “slimming down” for season will backfire when it comes to scores
- When to implement the advanced strategies of nutrition for that last 2-3%
- What your gymnast could be doing with their nutrition RIGHT NOW to get where they want to be this season
Link & Resources
- The Top 5 Do’s and Don’ts of Gymnast Nutrition
- VIP Nutrition Coaching Program Now Enrolling
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching for High-Level Gymnasts