Trying to prepare meals that everyone in the family enjoys, that fuel your gymnast properly, and that can be made in a timely fashion, is a challenge that I’m sure you all face.
Do you pick this recipe because it’s what your daughter’s coaches say she should eat?
Do you make your other child’s favorite meal, even though it is not enough fuel for your gymnast?
Do you make something super easy and convenient that does not meet her nutritional needs?
All of these are questions are SO NORMAL when you are trying to meal plan and fuel a high-level gymnast.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Our 10 min meal planning strategy that will save you tons of stress (and wasted food) each week!
- What you need to think about when building the gymnast’s plate
- Why including foods that bring satisfaction are an important part of your gymnast’s relationship with food + body
Link & Resources
- FREE Guide: The Busy Gym Parent’s Guide to Meal Planning
- Blog: Simple Meal Planning for the Gymnast
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Check out our online program for parents, The Balanced Gymnast® Method through this free training
- Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching for High Level Gymnasts