Why is the first meal of the day the hardest meal to get gymnasts to eat?
They have a lot of reasons…early practice so they think they don’t have time to digest it, late practice so they don’t want to wake up early enough to eat it, the limited number of options…the list goes on. But that first meal is vital when it comes to fueling the gymnast so here are some quick tips to help make it happen.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why perfect is the enemy of good when it comes to building breakfast
- How to think outside the box for your gymnast’s breakfast options
- What you can do to get “buy in” from your gymnast
Link & Resources
- Group coaching now enrolling for VIP Program Cohorts
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Check out our meal plan subscription for recipe inspiration
- Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching for High-Level Gymnasts
- Join the Pre-Season Challenge to learn how to fuel your gymnast this competition season!