Most gymnasts and parents who work with us say that they wished they’d started earlier.
They wish they’d found us years ago, as they have connected the dots between nutrition, performance, and recovery and realized this was the missing piece from their gymnast’s success.
If you’ve been following along with our five-part recovery series, in today’s part 5, Gymnast Nutrition & Recovery in the Off Season- Nutrition Can’t Wait Until Next Season, I’ll be discussing the most common reasons gymnasts and parents put off learning to really use nutrition to leverage their performance and longevity in the sport.
Why? Because it’s really easy to think that you don’t need nutrition, when you actually do. I say that with so much love, but when nutrition is the foundation of everything your gymnast does in and out of the gym…it can’t wait any longer.
Learning how to fuel your gymnast can literally change the trajectory of their career, which could be the difference between an elite career or not, getting that NCAA scholarship or spot, or not, and just overall saving a ton of time, money, and heartache from nutrition-related struggles and setbacks.
In Part 5 of our Gymnast Nutrition & Recovery in the Off-Season series, we’re addressing the 5 most common reasons parents put off investing in their gymnast’s nutrition and what to do about it. Listen in!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why working on nutrition is a crucial part of your gymnast’s path, no matter what age or level
- The top 5 reasons why parents hesitate to invest in nutrition for their gymnasts
- How to overcome these 5 reasons with your gymnasts
Links & Resources
- The Balanced Gymnast® Program for level 5-10 female gymnasts
- Podcast Episode 31: Investing in Your Gymnast’s Nutrition for Sport & Life
- Team Talk Series inquiries for coaches and owners
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist or email@example.com