We’re in the thick of postseason and you’re probably wondering how to help your gymnast get the edge and improve performance between now and Nationals.
It’s a long and grueling season for most high-level gymnasts. And with eyes on the prize of qualifying and ultimately placing at Nationals, everyone is working hard in the gym. But what’s the best piece of advice right now to move the needle in the right direction for your gymnast? In terms of nutritional help and the recovery piece of the puzzle, I can share these 5 things that can help your gymnast’s performance between now and Nationals.
While less than 2 months may not seem like much time, you would be amazed and surprised by what you can really accomplish between now and then. Listen to find out how to help your gymnast improve performance between now and Nationals.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The NUMBER ONE thing your gymnast MUST do every day to improve performance between now and Nationals.
- How to distinguish between “normal” tired vs tired due to underfuleing
- The advanced strategies that must be prioritized plus the benefit of having a plan in place ahead of traveling and competing.
Links & Resources
- Check out The Balanced Gymnast Blog® for ongoing education
- The Balanced Gymnast Program® for level 5-10 female gymnasts
- Connect with Christina on Instagram @the.gymnast.nutritionist
- Team Talk Series inquiries for coaches and owners